Love it. Don't you wish sometimes that our little boys weren't so smart! Just kidding. They are so cute. We had fun today playing together. Last night was great, too. Thanks for dinner!
Gotta love it! Katie learned how to defeat those at about a year old. We had to find these souped-up armored covers that require 2 hands to remove. Even I have trouble getting them out!
Now I know what to look forward to...note to self - don't worry about buying those things. :-) We love you guys! The boys are getting so big...we need to come visit soon!
Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain.
One of my ummm "talents" is knowing not so useful information. This link is dedicated to that . . .
1. If you are short on an egg or two in a recipe, just add: 1T. of oil, 1T water and 1t. baking powder (per egg). Just be careful on recipes that require 3 or more, it will crumble.
2. Awesome Stain Lifter (thanks Marda): 1/2 ammonia to 1/2 regular dawn liquid soap. Rub in stain and let sit for a day or two then wash as normal.
3. Stress Headache: Rub the back of your head where the head and neck connect. Make sure to get the soft tissue as well as the bone.
7 comments:
Now I know what you teach our children while I'm at work.
Love it. Don't you wish sometimes that our little boys weren't so smart! Just kidding. They are so cute. We had fun today playing together. Last night was great, too. Thanks for dinner!
Gotta love it! Katie learned how to defeat those at about a year old. We had to find these souped-up armored covers that require 2 hands to remove. Even I have trouble getting them out!
Let get him together with Linc. Linc has been a pro at doing that for almost a year now.
I'm so glad to have your blog now! I loved being in class with you (:
Now I know what to look forward to...note to self - don't worry about buying those things. :-) We love you guys! The boys are getting so big...we need to come visit soon!
I have always been convinced those are just to test my patience when I try to get them out! Thank goodness the kids can help! :)
Post a Comment