Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ryan's First Steps

December 2007 was a busy season for us. As you can see Ryan started to walk (which considering how big he is, was a very good thing!) My birthday was on the 8th. Trevor started a new job on the 10th- He works for Dentrix in American Fork as a Senior Designer. I had an incarcerated umbilical hernia and had to have surgery on the 14th (after that I don't remember much). Ryan turned 1 on the 18th, Davin turned 3 on the 21st and our anniversary was the 28th. However, we did spend Christmas with the Howard's in Wyoming. It was so much fun! All 7 children, their spouse's and grand kids were there. We were able to visit and had a special surprise visit from Santa on the 23rd. The boys loved playing with their cousins. I think Trevor really enjoyed spending time with his family, just like in the good old days. Dennis & Marda were more than gracious considering there were over 20 people in their home for close to a week. I'm sure once Grandma & Grandpa recover, the kids will be begging to get together again.

No comments: